Myself

Hi,
This is Soumyadip Sahu from India! Literature fascinates me since childhood and I enjoy reading poetic works of different flavors. Apart from literature I am interested in philosophy, art, music, and my profession -- mathematics.
I use this blog as a gallery of my attempts in poetry and related things.
I wish to thank my family and some of my friends without whom my experience with culture would have been incomplete. 
I am author of the contents uploaded in this blog and their copyright belong to me unless otherwise explicitly mentioned. Of course, one can use them for non-commercial purpose with proper attribution (mention the blog and relevant link).
Comments are welcome !
Caution : Sometime I may upload poems in provisional form and edit them later within the same post.


Comments