Happiness

'Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal' ...


                                                                   Happiness




                    So, are you happy ?

                    I don't know.

                    What do you don't know ?
                    You're happy or not,
                    or what is happiness ?

                    I don't understand !
                    I always know if I'm happy.

                    How ?

                    My mind is free from worries,
                    I laugh, do whatever I want ...

                    But don't you have a feeling that
                    things will change and there are
                    dark insecurities waiting around you --
                    possibility of grey clouds on blue sky ?

                    I don't think that way !
                    Sometimes my mind gets elevated like
                    sea during a high tide and I know I'm happy.
                    Some other times there are low tides,
                    I feel like sitting alone in a corner and crying.
                    Happiness is a passing phase, so is sadness.

                    But what about a perpetual feeling ?

                    Feelings can not be perpetual.
                    They are like rivers, forever flowing !

                    It means your feeling is dictated --
                    I can make you happy or sad by changing circumstances.

                    Yeah, that's true.
                    I don't like it though ...

                    Don't you think, one can be happy by own soul ?
                    Since it's a state of your own mind
                    won't you like to create it by yourself ?

                    Isn't it a contradiction ?
                    If I can create happiness
                    I shall always be in a happy state --
                    but if there is no sadness, how one can differentiate ?

                    My friend, that unity is called 'true happiness'.
                    The sun shines on you everyday --
                    sometimes there are clouds and you can not see
                    but you know, it is there.
                    Similarly light of your soul never goes out,
                    it's just that you fail to see it !
                  
                    

                           '... if you reach the heart of life everything seems to be beautiful.'



                  
                    

Comments