Addiction

A tribute to my dark side ...
                                                      
                                                        
                                                        Addiction

                                    
                                    I'm just a tired traveller of space and time,
                                    calmly sitting in corner of room --
                                    white clouds drift pass on clear blue sky that
                                    peeps into my existence through the open window.

                                    Plastic moments drip one after another like
                                    honey falling from sharp edge of knife;
                                    whole universe melts into a transparent dream
                                    playing hide and seek with my perception.

                                    I exist for this feeling or this feeling makes me 
                                    existent becomes incoherent to a unified self ;
                                    all I know is --
                                    I'm high !


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            
                                            Ah love ! Could you and I with Him conspire
                                            To grasp this sorry Scheme of things entire !

                                       
                                        

Comments