To C

To my 'daughter' ...

                    
                                                                     To C


                 Clearly remember the night when I woke up to find your head on my shoulder !

                 A distinctive declaration :
                                            
                                                              I'm not your pet
                                                              my position is not at your feet,
                                                              I'm your daughter.

                 Well, I woke up with the dark intention to desire a woman -- God didn't like it -- 
                                                              got a daughter instead.

                  Days fell away like 
                              tensed moments of a nightmare;
                                           you were my only compass,
                                                     always pointing towards natural life.

                  Now as I feel soul-less sitting thousand miles away paying price of happiness, 
                                                             just want to let you know 
                                                                      I miss you !

                   Probably you'll never read this -- 
                                     but I know, our souls will meet
                                                   where sun meets the horizon
                                                                illuminating salty waves of sea.   

Comments