From A Traveller's Diary

'I searched for form and land, years and years I roamed' ...


                                                From A Traveller's Diary


                    The train rolls on like a lovely song playing on stereo in loop 
                    world passes by leaving momentary reflection on glass-pane;
                    I am enjoying privileged window-seat in an empty caravan --
                    my head is dazed after boring day of surfing through chaos.

                   Destination is only few hours away but I have no home there
                   I have to carry on an indefinite journey dictated by my destiny;
                   the woman who failed to see me off flashes on glass of window
                   which bleeds as shower of rain soothes earth at sunset.

                   I was born as a traveller damned to blazing unrest in heart,
                   never known home since it was burnt down every time I lost myself --
                   with sun up there and map in my hand I am the perpetual thirst 
                   out on journey to discover new land beyond seven seas.     

Comments